Apr 25, 2016
Michael Port, speaker, coach, and best-selling author, joins the
Business of Story Podcast to reveal actionable strategies to master
your public speaking techniques.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince
& Convert, and Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert
picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created
about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- The five essential story elements of any great
- Why it’s important follow the three act story structure in
- Michael's five immediately actionable presentation
- How to own the stage
- Michael's detailed rehearsal process
- Dealing with imposter syndrome when
delivering your stories
- 50 actionable tips to craft your business story
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.