JD Dwyer, Founder of the Institute of Wow, joins the Business of Story Podcast to discuss his five steps to building a ‘wow’ factor into your advertising, customer loyalty, and three things that you need to do right now to grow your influence and sales.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why being different is far more important than being better
- How to create and utilize ‘wow factor’ in your brand story
- Why it better to retain your margins by not dropping your prices
- How to set up a problem and use your brand as the solution for consumers
- Why websites are crucial to the health of your brand
- How to use testimonials to help promote your brand
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.