Apr 11, 2016
Michael Hauge, a top Hollywood Story Consultant, joins the
Business of Story Podcast to reveal the crucial and powerful
elements in every successful screenplay, novel, or business
The Business of Story is sponsored by ACT!, Convince &
Convert, Emma, and Oracle.
- ACT! helps individuals, small businesses, and
sales teams organize prospect and customer details in just one
place, ultimately driving sales. Visit http://actstory.com and enter to win a pair of BOSE
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks
a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about
that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- Why story is more important now than ever
- The three mistakes we make with our business, brand, and
content marketing stories and how we can overcome them
- How to get a buyer to live vicariously through the success of
- How to use the structure of setup, hero, stakes, conflict,
and aftermath to create compelling content
- How to identify the emotional stories that elevate a
professional services brand
- The core foundation of every story: character, desire, and
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.