Jun 6, 2016
Dick Orkin, award winning voice actor, radio producer, and
creator of “The Chicken Man” joins the Business of Story Podcast
with his daughter, Lisa Orkin to help you illuminate your business
stories with a dash of humor.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince &
Convert, and Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks
a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about
that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- How to write for the theater of the mind
- How to break your content into a three act play
- How to delineate between acts one, two, and three. Start
with the problem that your customer has: the setup. Make it
personal: use your own experiences to base your story
upon. Reveal the solution to the problem in a surprising
- How to have fun while crafting your story
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.