Mar 21, 2016
Michael Margolis, CEO of Get Storied, joins the Business of
Story Podcast to communicate story's power of disruptive innovation
and how it can connect people to the opportunities of the
The Business of Story is sponsored by ACT!, Convince
& Convert, Emma, and Oracle.
- ACT! helps individuals, small businesses, and
sales teams organize prospect and customer details in just one
place, ultimately driving sales. Visit http://actstory.com and enter to win a pair of BOSE
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert
picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created
about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- The currency of stories in business and life
- The powerful possibilities of story
- Three universal truths on why stories connect us no
matter who or where we are in the world
- Operational and organizational storytelling
- Michael's key structure of context, emotion, and
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.