Mar 14, 2016
Chris Moody, Director of Content and Social Marketing at Oracle
Marketing Cloud, and Randy Frisch, Co-Founder and COO of Uberflip,
join the Business of Story Podcast to reveal the strategy to fully
engage your customers and map your story.
The Business of Story is sponsored by ACT!, Convince &
Convert, Emma, and Oracle.
- ACT! helps individuals, small businesses, and
sales teams organize prospect and customer details in just one
place, ultimately driving sales. Visit http://actstory.com and enter to win a pair of BOSE
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks
a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about
that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- Understanding your business goals and mapping your content
strategy to meet those goals
- What a marketing cloud actually is
- How to create specialized persona teams
- Mastering generalization and being on top of everything that
comes across your desk
- How to better understand your audiences
- The importance of understanding why you do what you
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.