Mar 28, 2016
Sam Knowles, Founder and Managing Director of Insight Agents,
joins the Business of Story Podcast to take us on a step-by-step
adventure through the story cycle, and to share the dynamics of
combining psychology and business languages.
The Business of Story is sponsored by ACT!, Convince &
Convert, Emma, and Oracle.
- ACT! helps individuals, small businesses, and
sales teams organize prospect and customer details in just one
place, ultimately driving sales. Visit http://actstory.com and enter to win a pair of BOSE
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks
a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about
that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- How story transforms from monomyth to fractal
- Key ways to move your audience to action
- How to personally break down the story cycle and apply it to
your own life
- The stories buried in employee engagement surveys
- A transformative way of talking about products and
- Identifying your purpose
- How to win a free story consultation with Park Howell
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.