Feb 22, 2016
Eric Munn, Social Media Lead at the satirical news outlet The
Onion, joins the Business of Story Podcast to shed light on when
and how businesses can embrace the comedy in their own stories.
The Business of Story is sponsored by ACT!, Convince
& Convert, Emma, and Oracle.
- ACT! helps individuals, small businesses, and sales
teams organize prospect and customer details in just one place,
ultimately driving sales. Visit http://actstory.com and enter to win a pair of BOSE
- Each day the team at
Convince & Convert picks a
topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about
that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish
email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us
all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing
its job. Check out their newest publication at
- Oracle Marketing
Cloud offers an
introduction to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need to automate and
In This Episode
- How The Onion has mastered digital storytelling—and how you
- The three ingredients essential to every humorous tweet
- How to create "thumb-stoppers"
- The secrets of social and how it can make or break a
- How more brands can take advantage of having more fun in their
- The power of visuals on social media
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your