Brian Scudamore, Founder and CEO of 1-800-Got-Junk, joins the Business of Story Podcast to discuss the power of a painted vision, finding the right employees, and his three primary story tips to build an enterprise.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why the power of visualizing your success is key to building your brand
- How to paint a picture large enough for your brand to grow into
- Why people buy story more than they buy brands
- How to find the employees that are right for your brand
- Why you have to believe your brand story before others will follow
- How to use three story tips that will help grow your enterprise
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.