Mar 7, 2016
Kendall Haven, story consultant and pioneer in the neural and
cognitive science of story, joins the Business of Story Podcast to
share the latest discoveries in the field and to illustrate how to
merge themes and messages into powerful story architecture.
The Business of Story is sponsored by ACT!, Convince
& Convert, Emma, and Oracle.
- ACT! helps individuals, small businesses, and
sales teams organize prospect and customer details in just one
place, ultimately driving sales. Visit http://actstory.com and enter to win a pair of BOSE
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert
picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created
about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- The scientific proof that story structure is a powerhouse of
- The latest cognitive research on story engagement, story power,
empathy, and influence
- How to merge your themes and messages into powerful, effective
- Kendall’s tried and true tools for filtering story through an
- Kendall's Neural Story Net
- How to think in story form
- Audience modeling
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.