Stu Heinecke, President and Founder of Cartoon Inc., joins the Business of Story Podcast to talk about how to tell stories economically, the importance of practice, and the benefits of contact marketing.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why it’s often more powerful to use less words in your outreach
- How to craft messages for your individual audiences by understanding conflict
- Why cartoons are so effective in getting people’s attention
- How to use your skillset to get a meeting with busy CEO’s
- Why it’s important to understand the most essential part of your branding
- How to come up with creative and effective ways to get ROI
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.