Pamela Slim, author and speaker, joins the Business of Story Podcast to go deeply into finding freedom in your work, detecting your roots and natural motivations, and discovering the joy of connectivity.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- Why pursuing your passion can lead to a fulfilling career
- How to dig deep down to determine your roots and skill sets in order to plan your future
- Why there isn’t any one right way to work
- How to find your natural motivation for your personal work mode
- Why it’s important to maintain integrity at your current job even while developing your side hustle
- How to create a positive and supportive network of mentors
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.