Julian Mather, Founder of Tailor Made Career, joins the Business of Story Podcast to discuss three-act structure, how he went from sniper to filmmaker, and shares tips on how to get great video with your smartphone.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why it’s so important to be able to let go in order to get to your next chapter
- How to completely recreate yourself at any stage of your career
- Why the basic three-act structure it inherent in all storytelling
- How to simply and effectively create amazing videos with just your iPhone
- How to use video testimonials from existing clients to expand your business
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.