Joel Bach, Co-Creator and Executive Producer of Years Living Dangerously, joins the Business of Story Podcast to talk about documentary filmmaking, great characters, and how to call audiences to action through compelling stories.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why compelling stories start with engaging characters
- How to use celebrities for education and entertainment
- Why it’s key to create high stakes for your story
- How to enhance your brand story with by clarifying your theme
- Why social media is an important part of being heard
- How to keep your audience on their toes with uncertain outcomes
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.