Nick Gray, Founder of Museum Hack, joins the Business of Story Podcast to discuss the three ‘G’s he uses to measure success, how to connect with millennials, and how to use story to brighten your customer’s experience.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince & Convert, and Oracle.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart, stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email newsletter now.
In This Episode
- Why you have to upset the status quo to get the attention of your consumer
- How to create a story narrative that is fun and inventive
- Why it pays to focus on the entire customer experience
- How to connect with younger generations in a more powerful way
- Why it’s so important to evolve your storytelling constantly
- How engaging with your audience encourages them to be active participants in your story
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from your favorite storytellers.