Jun 13, 2016
Christoph Trappe, career storyteller, author, and keynote
speaker, joins the Business of Story Podcast to identify your
differentiated position in the marketplace and maximize your
authentic stories' potential to measure success.
The Business of Story is sponsored by Emma, Convince
& Convert, and Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Emma helps marketers everywhere send smart,
stylish email newsletters, promotions, and automated campaigns, and
help us all rest a little easier knowing our marketing emailing is
doing its job. Check out their newest publication at Myemma.com/click.
- Each day the team at Convince & Convert
picks a topic and sends you the three best resources ever created
about that topic. It's topical, it's timely, it's useful, so go to
definitivedigest.com and subscribe to their email
- Oracle Marketing Cloud offers an introduction
to marketing automation, with tips that marketers need
to automate and optimize.
In This Episode
- Crafting stories with clear intent
- How to help people buy into your stories
- Actively producing stories and getting them into your
- Authentic storytelling
- How to generate and share authentic stories, and
how to scale and measure their success
- Story shopping: identifying stories in real time
Visit http://bit.ly/BizofStory for more insights from
your favorite storytellers.